The Household Assistance programme helps with the planning and management of household challenges like budgeting, housing issues, social welfare applications, managing bills, and signposting to other support services. The aim of the programme is to empower households and families to effectively address problems and move forward positively.
- Budgeting and financial planning
- Advice and support to deal with debt and bills
- Setting up sustainable utility cost management options
- Information about other supports and organisations
- Referral and signposting to other organisations
- Support with completing paperwork including social welfare applications
- Advice and support around housing issues
- Form filling for various services and additional supports
- Assistance with developing household management goals and plans
Household Assistance is available to all households living in the areas where we work.
Call: (01) 516 1146
Post: Unit 18 & 20, Northside Enterprise Centre, Bunratty Drive, Dublin 17